|XS / TP||4||32" - 34"||25" - 28"||36" - 39"|
|S / P||6||34" - 37"||28" - 30"||39" - 42"|
|M / M||8 - 10||37" - 41"||30" - 35"||42" - 45"|
|L / G||12 - 14||41" - 45"||35" - 39"||45" - 48"|
|XL / TG||16||45" - 48"||39" - 41"||48" - 51"|
|1X||18 - 20||47" - 50"||41" - 45"||51" - 54"|
|2X||22 - 24||50" - 53"||46" - 51"||54" - 58"|
|3X||24 - 26||53" - 57"||51" - 55"||58" - 62"|
|4X||28 - 30||57" - 59"||55" - 59"||62" - 65"|
|5X||30 - 32||60" - 65"||59" - 63"||69" - 73"|
|6X||32 - 34||65" - 69"||63" - 67"||73" - 77"|
HOW TO MEASURE
BUST : Take this measurement while wearing a bra, ideally the one you intend to wear most of the time. Place the measuring tape around the fullest part of your bust. Keep your arms down when recording your full bust measurement.
WAIST : Place the measuring tape at the narrowest part of your torso (your natural waist). Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give and make the measurement.
HIPS : With your feet together, place the measuring tape around the fullest part of your hips. Ensure you'll have enough room to move comfortably and make the measurement.
- Start with a pair of pants and/or leggings you already have that fit you well and lay them flat on the floor.
- Carefully measure the length from the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- THIS NUMBER IS YOUR INSEAM. Use this number to help you choose your next pair of great-fitting pants.
- Start shopping by your inseam!
Our customer service team provides personalized service via phone and email. If you have any questions regarding the fit, style or measurements, we can help you with all of your wardrobe needs. Contact us or call the boutique 1-204-231-1433.
We are happy to help!
If you see a Maternity Friendly caption on an item it means that the design can be worn when you are pregnant. We designed the garment in such a way to allow your belly to grow while remaining stylish and comfortable. The piece is also a great transition item, meaning you can wear it after the baby is born. We feel it is important to look stylish, comfortable and at ease in maternity friendly designs. How do you find your size? Customers generally size up if they are intending to wear the item when pregnant. These pieces are great for the 1st to 6th month. Then you can put it aside to wear after the baby is born.
HOW TO MEASURE
BUST : Place the tape measure under your arms at the fullest part of your chest, wrap around your body until your fingers meet and mark the measurement.
WAIST : Measure around your natural waistline—right where your hips start. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow a little give.
HIPS : With your feet together, measure around the fullest part of your hips to ensure you'll have enough room to move comfortably.
Story of our Héritage designs
Catherine’s Vine print
Spirit of The North print
The Aboriginal Plains people used Eagle feathers in ceremonies as a symbol of respect and healing.
David Albert, an Aboriginal Métis artist, captured the beauty and essence of both, using a Haida style in his design.
La Flèche print
Raven of Life print
Catherine’s Vine embroidery
The Red River Floral Embroidery
Bear Claw embroidery
FOR BEST RESULTS:
We recommend these washing instructions for ALL of our fabric blends.
- Wash cold, delicate cycle.
- Hang or lay flat to dry.
- Garments may shrink a max 3-4% if washed and dried at hot temperatures.
- If your garment is colour blocked, the best method is to wash the garment in cold water and immediately remove to hang / lay flat to dry.
FOR ALL PRINTED and EMBROIDERED garments: Turn inside out before washing, wash in COLD WATER, delicate cycle. This will help to keep the colour and detail lasting longer.
* Viscose from Bamboo / organic cotton is as easy to care for as any cotton t-shirt, with one exception: it is heavy when wet. Laying flat to dry when possible will help eliminate stretch when wet garments are heavy. We recommend washing on the delicate cycle with similar soft garments (no rough denim or your child’s Velcro gym shorts).
If you don’t find the answer that you are looking for, please email us. We’re happy to help!