Shopping at Anne Mulaire is always a great experience – whether in our boutique or at one of the trade shows across Canada. When you book a FREE CONSULTATION
with Anne Mulaire, you receive personalized styling tips on what garments will look the best on you and how to complement your current wardrobe. Our team will find a look for you – whether it is for work, lounging at home or at the cottage, or for a night on the town. We are now offering FREE personal shopping consultations with one of our Anne Mulaire stylists. These consultation appointments can be virtual or in-store at our Winnipeg Boutique and will be in 30 or 60 minute time slots. Virtual appointments
will be done via Zoom video chat. Once you book your time, you will receive a confirmation email with a Zoom calendar invitation. At the time of your appointment, all you need to do is click the Zoom link and activate the audio and video! We can’t wait to see your beautiful faces! In-store appointments
will take place in our Winnipeg Boutique at 421 Mulvey Avenue. We will have strict COVID-19 protocols in place and we ask that you do not book an appointment if you are ill, have traveled outside of Manitoba in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone who traveled or who was ill with COVID-19 in the last 14 days. The following protocols:
* Any garments that are tried on will be isolated for at least 24 hours and then steamed before being put back on the racks or shelves. We ask that you leave everything you try on or look at in the fitting room. Fitting rooms will get cleaned and curtains steamed after each appointment. Our cash table and payment terminals will be disinfected after each customer. * Returns and exchanges
- Upon arrival, come up to the boutique on the 3rd floor using the elevators.
- Answer a few questions as part of our screening process.
- Wear a mask. Please make sure you have your own mask before your appointment. We may not be able to sell them to you at the appointment.
- Use hand sanitizer before entering the boutique.
- Our staff will also be wearing a mask.
- Respect 2m / 6ft physical distancing measures at all times.
- Use a contactless method of payment (debit or credit). No cash will be accepted at this time.
will be allowed. We will follow the same protocols before putting any returned items on our racks and shelves. If you have any questions about these measures, please do not hesitate to contact us.
À Bientôt Anne xo